Tuesday, February 25, 2014

MySelf & My Family

Assalamu Alaikum

Still it's last year with $weety, We did Myself and My Family

For Myself first I made her look at the mirror and talked how Allah has created us beautiful. We then discussed the difference between her appearance and mine and how Allah is so powerful to make the differences although we have the same parts and that just made me say "Subhanallah what a perfection in his creation. And then set off to do something funny with her. I traced her!!!

$weety slept on a large paper and I outlined her with a pencil 

She got up and was excited, said 'ummi is that me, I'm in a paper" lol
Then she began to outline with a felt pen

Then she drew the parts of the face and measured her height and weight

She enjoyed drawing her face again on the whiteboard, cute ha!

Then the parts of the mouth, I drew the the lips and she drew the teeth and.....tongue

Then we did name practice, kept some wooden letters and wrote her name


Mashallah she did it and spelled the sounds too!!
And now Alhamdulillah she can write her name

And for My Family, we did a lot of talking and discussed the roles of the family members and their duties, and to thank Allah for giving us a beautiful family. I made some printables according to how she understood and the talk we had.

Pasting the pictures of the family

Matching with names 

Circling the appropriate dresses

And a lot more such as the work, things and the roles which I didn't take the shots, coz she needed my help and wanted to tell a story for each work. We read some books online related to the theme. I planned a lots of activities for her but did only what she wanted. Which was Alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...