Monday, June 16, 2014

Planning Ramadan

Assalamu Alaikum


Click here to view the Activities

Last Ramadan I didn't have a chance to organize the days for $weety, I felt like... I missed a part of homeschooling, since then, I thought...wouldn't do the same next year. Allhamdulillah with the help of Pinterest I have planned Ramadan Activities for her, and only the preparations like  printing, cutting, arranging etc...is needed to be done . So this Ramadan...Inshallah...I think we are going to have some fun....I hope so...lol.

Inshallah I will post the done activities and say how did it go with $weety. 

Ya Allah make this Ramadan important, beneficial, memorable and a blessed month for $weety, our family and all the Muslims around the World, Ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...