Friday, July 11, 2014

Ramadan Mubarak

Assalamu Alaikum

Ramadan prep was going on and I thought I wouldn't finish and Alhamdulillah all was done in time. We made the banner and the Bulletin board. For the banner I printed the letters for "Ramadan Mubarak" in bold and we started to color, even Sm!ley was interested in coloring.


$weety has a taste for color...you can see it.

My young artist 

Sm!ley's master piece...

And these are my designs and $weety thought I was crazy when coloring the "M" letter.

So after coloring I cut the letters, pasted in red and beige colored papers, laced it and hanged in the living room.



I was verry happy seeing my first banner looking lovely with the touch of my little artists and my hubby was surprised when entering home after work and wished us all with a big hug. Alhamdulillah!!..

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...