Thursday, November 22, 2012

My Homeshool Nursery

Assalamu Alaikum :D

So about my Homeschool Nursery. My nursery's name is Trillium International, and I started it on Muharram which was our New Year. I have decided to add only 5 or 6 kids, so i could maintain it properly. And for now Alhamdulillah 3 kids are attending including $weetie. I have kept my nursery in our homeschool room so it could be familiar for $weetie. And the special thing is my $weetie is OK with me (so much better) Alhamdulillah.
Here are some pics of my $weetie in class:

My $weetie in work ssshhh!!!

 My Nephew as my student hehehe!!!


Ah! First Writing

$weetie's bag, lunchbox and bottle


PLAY TIME!!






Nephew always loves the fish puzzle

Alhamdulillah for this day. So that's it for today Inshallah next time ill come with my classroom pics. Oh Allah! whatever step i take, guide me through it and make Barakath in our time and life. AAMEEN!! 





2 comments:

  1. Assalamu alaykum
    Masha allah,Sweetie looks sweet. Happy to hear that she is OK with you Umm Bareerah.May Allah guide and help us through our journey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Walaikum Salam

      Jazzakallah for your comment, May Allah guide you as well :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...