Wednesday, March 26, 2014

English Alphabet Letter Craft (set 2)

Assalamu Alaikum

I think I'm just neglecting to post the crafts :/, so here's the set 2

"H" is for House 
Attached windows, door and a roof

"I" is for Iguana
Colored and attached face, tail and tongue. 

"J" is for Jellyfish
Attached a half circle and pasted colored paper ribbon 

"K" is for Kettle, (a new trendy fashionable kettle, lol)
Attached the handle and the lid (I hope it looks... sort of a kettle)

"L" is for Lamp
Punched the lamp's hood, laced ribbon and pasted on the letter

"M" is for Mouse
Attached the ears, pasted the eyes and the nose with silk wire underneath.

"N" is for Net
You can say "simple as that"!!!

  Inshallah more coming a little late, I think so. Anyway I'll try to post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...